Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peoria AZ

Greetings,
Elder T is serving in the Peoria AZ North Stake in the Lake Pleasant Ward. We looked on a map and it looks like it is on the North West side of Phoenix.

It was requested that all mail go through the Mission Home and they will forward on all mail. FedEx/UPS will not be forwarded and will only be picked up once a week... so send through USPS.

His address is:
Elder Cody Troxler
18001 N. 79th Ave
Ste C50
Glendale AZ 85308-8394

We also found out:

Lori -



I was talking to my mother today and she mentioned that she had met a new
missionary this morning and that he was from Colorado Springs. As it turns out,
Cody is serving in my parents' ward in Peoria and is actually living just a couple
of houses away from them. My dad is actually the stake president there, so he will
probably be getting to know my family pretty well. I just thought that this was a
fun coincidence and I thought you would like to know. My parents' names are Wes
and Lori Wagner and my mom mentioned that Cody seemed like a really good kid.
Anyways, I know you guys are now moved to Las Vegas so we will no longer see you
in our ward, but I thought you would like to know that Cody will definitely be
well watched over. I hope everything is going well with all of you! We will
definitely miss seeing your family on Sundays.



Camille Tusler
Finally, the Mission also has a blogspot. You can follow Elder T and the mission at: http://www.calledtoservephoenix.blogspot.com/

Thank you for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment